Stay away from this place

Guest's review of Blue Arrow

“Stay away from this place”

Written on: 24/04/2013

This is the most dodgy agency I have ever worked for. They delayed the payment every single week and every time the amount that they did pay was a lot less than it should have been. They're staff was either highly unqualified in what they were doing, either they were very qualified in ripping people off and pretending that everything is happening the way it is supposed to. Missing hours in a huge amount is a usual thing in Blue Arrow. And if I tried to receive an explanation for my salary deductions or why I haven't been paid, I never received my answer or was simply told "Ooopsy! Our mistake, will pay you back next week. " The following week they would pay you the missing amount of the previous salary, but there would be problems with the new salary. If I could I would give 0 stars and I would newer recommend anybody to work in that awful place.