BMS great, recruiter not so great

Guest's review of BMS www.bms-uk.com

“BMS great, recruiter not so great”

Written on: 07/04/2013

Overall I was really happy with the process I went through with BMS. I was nervous about the assessment centre as it was the first one I'd attended but we were put at ease by a nice start to the day, introducing us to the company. I learnt a lot and really enjoyed the experience. I started getting calls about potential roles really quickly and liked the sound of both jobs I was put forward for. My recruiter was in touch really frequently including via text when calls weren't so convenient. However, there was one occasion on a Friday late afternoon when there was a lot of interviews/meetings being set up at once and at this point my recruiter became uncommunicative and I was left to manage the dates and location of those interviews myself. There was also some advice which my recruiter gave me but which I decided to go against. I was told by my employer that I made the right decision but I appreciated the attempt to help. Whilst there were a couple of things I feel my recruiter could have done better, I'm generally very happy with BMS as an agency and would definitely recommend them to a friend.