Good Service & Nice Free Download Selection

From 1 review

helstinki's review of Fat Ape Jungle - www.fatapejungle.com

Fat Ape Jungle - www.fatapejungle.com

“Good Service and Nice Free Download Selection”

Written on: 15/12/2012 by helstinki (5 reviews written)

I ordered a record from Fat Ape Jungle and received it within two days so delivery was very fast. It was well packed so there was little chance of it getting damaged in the post, which is always a worry for me when buying fragile goods.It was good that I could hear full previews of all the tracks on the records available, which you don't often see on music sites. My only criticism is that there isn't currently much selection on offer in the vinyl store; I would like to see a little more variety in there to choose from. Also, the digital store only contains releases from this record label.

One thing I thought was especially good about the site is that it has quite a large free download section. Another nice touch was that it allows you to listen to the free music whilst browsing the website.

Overall I would say an excellent service, but it would be nice to see some more variety available in the future.

• Robert Lee, The Mighty Dreadnaut, Default, Nickynutz, Bay B kane