So sad about After Dark

Guest's review of Big Brother

“So sad about After Dark”

Written on: 29/06/2013

Very very very very disappointed after dark is no longer on Showtime :( at&t doesn't have the TV guide channel :(
I'm so very disappointed about this and I hope I continue to watch the season but its going to be hard because I will miss the after dark to much!!!!!
Please Julie put it back in Show Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal1961's Comment

Written on: 20/06/2014

The show is a huge let down this year .i have watched BB from day one.. This year is nothing but fake horrid ppl.. Only two normal ppl in ther the rest have been in the lime light already all fake ppl..why BB would want ppl like this in the house is beyond me and everyone I speak to says the same. It's not real. Easy for them because these ppl know how to act for the cameras ..but it's not real.. Not like it used to be real everyday ppl. As for Pauline and Helen ..I remember Jade getting warned for far less than what these two nasty bitches are doing ..they need to be removed from the house. BB have chose wrong this year and I like many of my friends are not glued to the TV watching it this year like I have been in the past. ..Normal everyday ppl we want in the house NOT ppl with agents .. Yes unusual ppl ppl with different lives to watch is always good so then we have interesting ppl in the house.. But NOT FAKE ppl like the people BB have put in the house this year.