Great Internet Radio Player

From 1 review
  • Sound Quality

joeyrussell37's review of LookeeTV

LookeeTV

“Great Internet Radio Player”

Written on: 17/08/2012 by joeyrussell37 (0 reviews written)

The LookeeTV is an amazing Internet Radio player. I’ve been using it for the past few months and it has blown away my expectations. Because it uses Wi-Fi, I have access to many radio stations I couldn’t with regular radios, such as international and multicultural stations.

I found the sound quality to be excellent, and there are hardly any crackles or disturbances in the audio. It’s the perfect size, and its alarm clock feature allows me to wake up to the morning radio. That's why I usually put it beside my bed.

The LookeeTV is also an Internet TV player. I can watch CCTV Chinese news (I'm learning Mandarin), and other TV channels not provided by my TV provider for free. I also hook up the radio to my HDTV, so I can share the viewing experience with my friends and family. In addition, my parents enjoy the TV, as they can watch channels in their native language from their native county, among many other languages and countries.

The only flaw I find for the LookeeTV is that the device takes a while to load the channels or the music. It's also a little slow to respond to the remote control. Given the amount of content in the device. Otherwise, it is the perfect device for my family.

• 6 - 12 Months