Degrading station to Asian people living in UK

Guest's review of Sunrise Radio 1458 AM

“Degrading station to Asian people living in UK”

Written on: 17/05/2013

The sunrise radio station is a deplorable radio station towards its listners who are Asians from Indian subcontinent, I feel Ashamed that I listened to this radio station.
I read the review on Saathi Ludhanavi I agree he is so anti immigrant the guy said the Queen didnt ask him to come here, he must have juggled something to get here, I bet with right to information of act someone can ask Home office how did he get here. Saathi Ludhuanvi is a such a person who can sell his soul if that be the case to have a lifestyle of luxury. I am saddened by the thought that he himself speaks english in a bad way, I can hardly understand what he says in English while he forces other immigrants to speak English does he realise that Welsh is also a language in UK. Saathi is a very small mind with backward ideologies. At one show I heard him sympathysing with Idi Amin supporters, Saathi obviously a sick mind.
I hope we get alternatives to Sunrise Asian radio stations in UK.

• Daily