Fantastc, amazing, satisfying

Guest's review of VIP-003 Electronic Cigarette

VIP-003 Electronic Cigarette

“Fantastc, amazing, satisfying”

Written on: 19/02/2013

I went to the St. Helens town centre on New Years eve for jewelery and came home with the vip starter kit instead.
I had no intention of buying e-cigs in any form, but then I saw the stand and asked the lady if I could try one. I haven't smoked an ordinary cig since.
I have been a smoker for over 30 years (Superkings)20-30 a day. I came home excited to tell my husband who is a non smoker, that I was going to give them a go, he was sceptical as he knows how much I enjoyed my cigs.
I buy the 24mg USA tobacco. They give me a good hit at the back of my throat and of course I am using the same actions as when I smoked so I don't have the "What do I do with my hands "syndrome.
I have found that my smoking technique has altered, I used to just puff on regular cigarettes where with these I take a deeper draw and find it very satisfying.
I would recommend 2 batteries as 1 can be charging whilst the other is being used. I get about 8 hours out of each battery. Each cartridge lasts me for one and a half days which is excellent.
I have found the service to be excellent both buying on line and from the town centre. Unless you are buying a load of cartridges at once,it does work out cheaper from town as you get the 6th pack of 5 free and no delivery charge which is what makes the online service more expensive.
Two of my smoking friends have now started to use them as well after trying mine. They are now smoke free as well, and we are all pounds richer. Give them a go, you have a lot to gain and nothing to lose.

• Other

Product Type

Vikss79's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2014

Is the stall always in town or just certain days?