Mega-C electronic cigarette kit

Stephan1984's review of FS Electronic Cigarettes from www.fsecig.com

FS Electronic Cigarettes from www.fsecig.com

“Mega-C electronic cigarette kit”

Written on: 21/08/2012 by Stephan1984 (1 review written)

I've bought their F&S Mega-C and I am amaized with the product.Their website looks nice and ordering was easy. Particularly I liked the guest checkout option, so I didn't have to register. I hate to register! :)
Even though there was written, that usually they deliver within 3 days, I've got mine next day. It was a nice surprise.
Packaging - It looks as if some aliens from Mars left it on the earth during their trip :D , but I really liked it. Still something new.
The Mega-C... This is something. The look is just unbelievable (I told you It was from Mars :D ), but the taste of vapor... I couldn't even think that it is so cool. Mint tastes like mint, not like tobaco + mint or something like that. Just mint - nice, smooth flavor. And the vapor was good too (before I thought that it didn't have any visual at all). By the way after first day of using Mega-C, I cant even look at the old cigs - they are disgusting - burn them!!! :)
Overall I am satisfied with my purchase and I can't wait to show it to my friends !!
Thank you guys (for the second time :) )