Worth a go

Kimm742's review of E-Lites - www.e-lites.co.uk

E-Lites - www.e-lites.co.uk Visit e-lites.co.uk

“Worth a go”

Written on: 19/03/2013 by Kimm742 (60 reviews written)

At the risk of being accused of working for E-lites (I don't) I'm going to go against the majority here. I actually think they're rather good, and although I still cave in and have the odd real cigarette (mainly at work when under pressure) I would say I am down to 1 or 2 real ones a day.

OK they don't give the same "blast" as a lug on a real cigarette, but I'll gladly suffer that if it helps me quit the real thing on health and financial grounds.

I've found the battery life quite acceptable, and the claim (one cartridge equals 40 or so real fags) to be pretty accurate. For me, the secret was to go without a puff of anything for as long as possible, till I was almost climbing the walls, then have a "puff" on one of these; combined with some deep breathing (and the oxygen rush that goes with it)I felt my system coming back to normal, craving gone.

Keep your eyes open for special offers and introductory deals.

• Other

Product Type

Visit e-lites.co.uk

E-Litesrep's Response to Kimm742's Review

Written on: 25/03/2013

Hi Kimm742,

Thank you for your review on E-Lites. Are you a member of our exclusive E-Lites discount club? If not, you can be a member by following the details at this link - http://www.e-lites.co.uk/discount-club/ This will enable you to receive exclusive discounts via email as soon as they are issued.

Many thanks for the support, stay off the normal fags and stock up on E-Tips!

Matthew Prentice