Good, but could be even better.

Emily1991's review of E-Lites - www.e-lites.co.uk

E-Lites - www.e-lites.co.uk Visit e-lites.co.uk

“Good, but could be even better.”

Written on: 13/01/2013 by Emily1991 (1 review written)

I haven't smoked a cigarette since last June (when i was introduced to e-lites) and this is the first time that i have actually managed to give up for several months. I tried patches, gum, inhalators and didn't find them helpful. I think electronic cigarettes are amazing and recommend them to all my friends. However, there are some problems with E-lites. They seem to be inconsistent in quality. Some cartridges last much longer than others - some don't seem to be giving much vapour at all - and some have a horrible taste to them (like burnt plastic - i have no idea what this is is - but i throw them out because i worry what i'm inhaling). The batteries are poor - they run low very quickly - but then again - some seem to last longer. Also - (this is not a fault related to the product) they aren't always easy to get hold of! I have to often drive long distances to find a shop which has them in stock. Although the ads say that they are much cheaper than smoking - i seem to be spending large amounts of money on them because i'm replacing batteries quickly - and some of the cartridges are rubbish. Finally , one last criticism is that some of the cartridges leak and i end up with the liquid on my lips and tongue which i'm sure is not healthy - so i frequently have to go and rinse my mouth! All in all though - if these really are as safe as people say they are - then they can save peoples' lives and i am so happy that i have actually managed to give up smoking "real" cigarettes. I wish they were cheaper though and of better quality. I wish there were other brands available because i would give them a try to compare.

Visit e-lites.co.uk

Vapingtaxidude's Response to Emily1991's Review

Written on: 15/01/2013

There are loads of alternatives. V2 Cigs offer a wide range of flavours & the carts they sell are refillable with their own e-liquid or any competitors e-liquid. If you wish to stick with the cigarette style I would say they are a good choice. Most serious vapers go for a tank system or a mod. The Ego system are a good place to start. check out liberty flights, they are a really excellent site for all things vaping.

Hope this helps & vape on!

E-Litesmoker's Response to Emily1991's Review

Written on: 09/02/2013

Have you tried them recently? Try them and report on here, I would like your opinion

E-Litesrep's Response to Emily1991's Review

Written on: 28/01/2013

Hi Emily,

Thank you for the feedback.

All of our E-Tips are batch tested before distribution. If a customer does come across any faulty products whether it is E-Tips or battery, we will replace them once we receive them back at our Head Office if a fault is found.

We are currently stocked in many retailers across the country including Morrison's, Sainsburys, Costcutter and Welcome break. This list is ever growing to ensure customers can obtain the products easily.

We also offer discounts to customers who sign up to our website, you can sign up to our discount club to be among the first to hear of new discounts.

If you would like to discuss your concerns further please email the team at info@e-lites.co.uk and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.