Load Of Rubbish

Jimblob's review of E-Lites - www.e-lites.co.uk

E-Lites - www.e-lites.co.uk Visit e-lites.co.uk

“Load Of Rubbish”

Written on: 12/01/2012 by Jimblob (1 review written)

It broke after recharging the battery 2 or 3 times, first day. I contacted them and was told to send it in, which I need. A couple of days later they posted it back. Still broken!! I recontacted them and got a sarcastic reply back from Dillon stating he doesnt deal with things personally and what exactly did I send back?! I told him AGAIN and have never had a reply since. What a complete waste of money. I have since found better quality products at a cheaper price. You can get a professional ecig for the price E-Lites charge. Wish I`d known that before. Terrible customer service and terrible product. AVOID!!

• Other

Product Type

Visit e-lites.co.uk

Guest's Response to Jimblob's Review

Written on: 13/01/2012

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I am an E-Lites representative and I am very sorry to hear about the service you have had. We do have a department that deals with the returns and can assure you ‘Dillon’ wasn’t trying to be rude or sarcastic but merely explaining that it isn’t his department but will look into the matter. I fully agree that he should have returned your call as promised and can only apologise the way the situation has been dealt with.

The product may be slightly more expensive than our competitors but the quality of the product is far better than other Electronic Cigarettes products currently on the market.

Please don’t hesitate to call 0800 1123 401 or email me on simon@e-lites.co.uk and I will be happy to resolve your situation efficiently and effectively.

Yehproper's Response to Jimblob's Review

Written on: 21/07/2012

i bet you work for ecigs

Guest's Response to Jimblob's Review

Written on: 21/07/2012

I deal with people in my own job and just for your next time you ring up a company it pays to be calm and respectful, it goes along way i had a similar expierience with a faulty tip, i rang up and was dealt with politley by (name removed) no problem sir the replacement was delivered in the post by first class and i have found that this is first class service treat people the way you like to be treated lesson in that dont wee in the wind it comes back on you great service e-lites a happy customer

Jimblob's Response to Jimblob's Review

Written on: 14/02/2012

Its a bit pointless acting all bothered about customer service now, for everyone else`s benefit on here. If Dillon couldnt help then why was he even answering e-mails? Also I think you`d find many companies would be more than offended re your statement on quality. Check out ukvapers or e-cig-reviews forums. Ever heard of a Provari, Lavatube, GG? Plus many many more. Trouble is with e-lites is that they have obviously spent plenty on advertising but not a great deal on quality. They rely on mugs like I was, who knew nothing about ecigs or what you can get elsewhere for your money.

E-Litesrepresentative's Response to Jimblob's Review

Written on: 13/01/2012

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

e-lites.co.uk