Misleading & Expensive

Leeroysantana's review of E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“Misleading & Expensive”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by Leeroysantana (1 review written)

I tried E-Lites after a few failed attempts of quiting cold turkey. The good news is they do work, stopped wanting a normal cig although I knew I wasn't having one, took my craving away & after a few days was fine. However, the downsides are now starting to out way the good. The start pack which cost over £20 advertises the 'Approx Cigarettes' for the 2 tips as 80!!! Mmmm! This is a very generous estimate. The tips last a day if you are lucky & I found myself covering the airhole a bit to actually get a hit. Battery life is shocking! I found myself charging it over night on my laptop but by 11am it was dead. Lucky, I work on a computer throughout the day so could top up the charge. The refills cost £8 for a pack of 2 so was becoming more expensive than smoking. We all know that tax put on by the government make up alot of the cost of cigs so it starts to make you wonder exactly how much money e-lites are making from my addition!! Anyway, I've had the starter pack less than a month & the battery has now died & will not charge. I have know ordered the tornado slim vapourisor from Totally wicked. Expensive I know but a friend has one & it works much better!! Good luck everybody!

• Inhalator

Product Type

Alfa114's Response to Leeroysantana's Review

Written on: 18/09/2013

sounds like you were unlucky, i have used E-Lites since 2009 and have on occasions had problems with a tip or 2 but have always found them overall to be a good reliable product. when i have had an issue with a battery or a tip i just call there helpful customer services team who have not let me down yet. i can return a product that is faulty free with there pre paid label, like anything which involve a battery you can on occasion get a faulty one, i have seen brand new cars on the hard shoulder due to faults so it can happen with the most expensive of products. i find i get the almost 40 cigs per tip depending on how much i use my E-Lite and how hard i drag on it. so £7.99 for 80 cigs is great value as an ex Bensons smoker it costs more than that for 20 these days. i would suggest you give them another go you may be surprised

E-Litesreplyrep1's Response to Leeroysantana's Review

Written on: 20/09/2013

We at E-Lites are sorry to read your views on our product. we sell many thousands of these items without any problems, can i suggest you contact our customer service team to discuss your issues. on average our batteries take between 2-3 to fully charge and then should last all day under normal usage. Like any electrical product these days there maybe the odd rouge one that does not charge as it should, but if sent back to us we do replace these free of charge. as for the tips it does state approx 40 cigarettes worth per tip and the vast majority of our customers are happy with the results they get from out tips .