Extremely Poor

est8agent's review of E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“Extremely Poor”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by est8agent (1 review written)

Re E-lites: This is definitely the worst e-cigarette I've tried so far, I got the starter kit with menthol cartomiser, ike sucking on fresh air, hardly any vapour and very weak sweet menthol flavour.
Skycigs did not fare much better,
Nicolites was my first purchase and I will be sticking with them, good amount of vapour, decent taste and enough "throat hit" to simulate a real cigarette.

Alfa114's Response to est8agent's Review

Written on: 18/09/2013

I have been using E-Lites since 2009 and apart from the occasional rouge tip i have had no problems. i contact there customer service department who are very helpful send me a pre paid label to send back any faulty item, once tested they send me a new one free of charge.like any product on the market you do get a faulty item weather it be a car, computer or e-cig, with anything i buy new which fails my 1st port of call is to contact them not go onto a website and complain. i found the above review very bias ....

E-Litesreplyrep1's Response to est8agent's Review

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hello, we are sorry to read your comments about our product, can i ask did you contact our customer service department about your lack of vapour and taste ? it's possible with the the volumes produced and sold of this product that perhaps yours was defective in some way. we have a procedure in place should this happen to offer replacement product free of charge to our customers if you had called us at the time we could have resolved your problem