Disappointing, Unsatisfactory, Incorrect information

Guest's review of E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

E-Lites Exec Electronic Cigarette Kit

“Disappointing, Unsatisfactory, Incorrect information”

Written on: 14/03/2013

I agree with most reviews, I purchased a starter kit and two additional tips. The tips fon't last in my view to an equivalent of (at most) 7-8 cigarettes (if that). The battery is empty in a very very short time and the taste is horrible
One review stated that the information is nearly fraudulent and I would agree with that
I am sure that there are electronic cigarettes for sales which would stand up to the claims but this product most certainy does not
Mine will go in the bin......... waste of money really

• Inhalator

Product Type

Alfa114's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2013

I could not disagree more with your review and others on here, as an E-Lites user since 2009 i find there tips excellent value for money. i would say i get 30-40 cigs worth from each tip, it does say approx on the box. like anything else cars for instance they never do the MPG they quote unless you are in ideal conditions and strip the car bare. the approx 40 cigs is a guild and a good guild at that. as a 20 a day ex smoker i use it all day charge the battery overnight and use it most of the following day before changing my tip, been doing that for years now. as i have been saying on this review site why did you not call them 1st and give them a chance to deal with your complaint before posting such a bad review ?

Disappointedelites's Comment

Written on: 13/10/2013

What a joke your responses are, clearly an employee of this crooked manufacturer, as you respond to everyone who has been disappointed with this misleading product as if they are stupid.
I am yet another disappointed customer, who feels totally cheated by this useless product. Refills state 80 cigarettes approx., less than 20 is more accurate. It is cheaper to smoke!
Waste of money and dishonest labelling

E-Litesreplyrep1's Comment

Written on: 20/09/2013

Hello, it seems from your review you had a disappointing experience with our product ? can i ask did you call the customer service team at the time? they could have helped. we sell thousands of these tips and batteries. of course like any product such as our sold in such large volumes some items do get though that don't meet our own high standards. we have procedures in place should anyone feel they are not getting what they paid for. our battery life is dependent on use but on average will last a full day with a 2-3 hour charge, and you don't say what tip you used the approx 20 cigarette or the approx 40 cigarette ? both of which on average and once again dependent use do obtain these sort of figures not the 7-8 cigarettes you claimed. as one of the biggest sellers of this sort of product in the UK we rely on our products quality and when if fails we have a customer service department that can help