Life Changing

Champix

“Life Changing ”

Written on: 07/09/2013

Just wanted to recommend a great product. Week 4
2 Weeks Smoke Free. Minimal side effects , a little nausea of a morning but it only lasts for half hour.
No withdrawals No Cravings , no desire to smoke. I seriously recommend Champix, I've tried everything and cannot believe how easy this has been. Historically giving up has been so challenging for me , I start grieving from day 1 and felt like life could never be the same without ciggies! now I just feel great , a fleeting thought here and there but they go quick, I haven't been irritable and I don't miss them ! I've been smoking since I was 17, I'm 46 and probably given up 4 times but always started again as it was too hard ! Thank you Thank you Thank You , I'm only kicking myself I didn't try them sooner but I was turned off by reports I had heard about the many side effects! I feel great a little nausea is worth it.

• Tablet/Capsule