Interesting 3D puzzles, fun for all the family!

nburgess's review of All Jigsaw Puzzles www.alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk

All Jigsaw Puzzles www.alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk Visit alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk

“Interesting 3D puzzles, fun for all the family!”

Written on: 19/11/2012 by nburgess (1 review written)

I've just ordered several jigsaws from alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk including a few 3D puzzles for my Mum and Dad for Christmas and they look great. They arrived so quickly and well packaged and I was really happy with them. My parents are nearly 70 but I'm sure my little girl will also have great fun helping them do their jigsaws. My Dad will enjoy the pyramid-shaped tropical fish scene and his 4D fish puzzle and I know my Mum will really love the cute tiger on her jigsaw and will like the challenge of her 3D Empire State Building puzzle. The main thing I appreciated was how quickly they came through the post so I could get my presents wrapped up early and I think jigsaws are quite an original present(better than a year's supply of bubble bath that most of us usually buy and receive). There was a massive choice on the website but I found it very easy to find the kind of puzzle I wanted and browse for new ideas. I liked the fact that there were lots of puzzles that I might not find in a shop. The images were very clear and fairly represented the products which arrived. Thank you alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk for an original gift, you made my christmas shooping a lot easier this year!

Visit alljigsawpuzzles.co.uk