A beautiful practical comfortable pram.

Pramenvy's review of iCandy Strawberry

iCandy Strawberry

“A beautiful practical comfortable pram.”

Written on: 29/03/2012 by Pramenvy (1 review written)

I've owned my Strawberry for 10 days now and I really do love it. I've had every pram available from Bugaboos to Quinny and all of the ones in between . I also run my own business selling prams to try and curb my pram obsession.

Whilst I love this Pram I'm going to start with the points I'm not impressed by. No pram I've ever owned is "perfect" this one comes close though :).

Annoying point one. It does not self lock and has a rather dated plastic clip that you put on which is fiddle to undo.

Two. It's a wide buggy when folded, I've overcome this by removing the wheels and bumper bar when I'm folding it.

Three. Ok that's it haha. They are the only bugs I have.

Now the good things, how long have you got?

Looks. The curves on the pram are gorgeous and the fabric is of such good quality that my baby is happy, snug and very cosy.

Folding. I can fold it with my four month old in my arms it's amazingly easy. As previously mentioned it's not a compact fold but you can remove the wheels and bumper bar very easily. The memory function remembers that you've got the position in recline and magically leaps into the position you fold it in.

Wheels: Perfect suspension baby feels hardly any bumps in the road, great over grass and equally as good in Starbucks :) they are solid so no worries about punctures and they are smooth so easy to clean after youve walked over a muddy footie pitch. Very light to turn, better than a bugaboo ;)

Frame: shiny but not too shiny chrome chassis light to lift and push.

Hood: good coverage of baby although not quite big enough to not need a parasol, made of a very thick material that seems to be fade resistant which is a bonus.

Seat liner. A real feature it's smooth and comfortable absolutely stunning.

Handle: adjustable and soooo smooth to adjust.

Storage: Perfect just perfect the basket is enough for my bags and a punnet under the seat for my keys phone purse. Nappies wipes and random kid stuff that I accumulate. Although my hubby did joke that it was a shoplifters paradise! Thankfully I've not been tempted :).

Seat unit. Easy to adjust. And perfect positions for my boy.

Brake. Very easy to do in flip flops ( who would have thought I'd be wearing them in March!) brilliant at stopping my toddler wonder off with the baby.

Colour options: I went for earl grey as it compliments the chrome hood perfectly. But I was torn as the purple and red are awfully pretty too. And unisex which is great. The hood come complete so there's no sliding the fabric on and off, it's easy.

Overall. I'm delighted. The price was fabulous and the 2 year warranty great. My favourite part of it is that my baby is so comfortable it actually seems to snuggle him into the seat and as they say Happy baby equals a Happy Mummy and vice versa. You NEED this pram don't hesitate treat your baby they deserve it!

• Travel Systems