"A dream to stroll around with"

RosieAn's review of iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach

“"A dream to stroll around with"”

Written on: 23/09/2011 by RosieAn (1 review written)

I’ll get the cons out of the way first: it’s quite pricey and can scuff...That’s about it! You get what you pay for however, and this has been a dream to stroll around with. Not only is it attractive (we have the “Sweet Pea” colour (green and blue) carry cot and I can’t count the number of compliments we’ve received. Aesthetics aside, it’s durable and I find it surprisingly lightweight to use. Its wheels are durable and the folding system is very straightforward and ideal for getting on the bus quickly or in the back of the car quickly. We have a Fiesta so sometimes have to take a wheel off to ensure it fits but the wheels pop off at the press of a button so this is barely an inconvenience.
Our Maxi-Cosi car seat fits perfectly and teamed with the carry cot, Baby Leanne is perfectly happy to drift off in it and not suffer much disruption from us having to fiddle about removing the seat. Everything clicks into place and can be removed so straightforward. On this note – it’s also good to point out, the carry cot doubles up as a perfectly good Moses basket so letting her sleep overnight isn’t a worry.
Overall, I am thrilled with the Peach. We also have the option of transforming it into a double (Peach Blossom) when the time comes, so I see it as an investment of sorts. Well... if it’s good enough for the Beckhams, eh?

• Strollers