Petite Star Kurvi 4

Guest's review of Petite Star Zia

Petite Star Zia

“Petite Star Kurvi 4”

Written on: 06/09/2013

My Kurvi lasted me 11 weeks the mechanism that you would use to fold the frame down has broken. I called Petite Star and was told they offer a 6 month guarantee from date of purchase ( not from the birth of your child) they would only repair at my cost including the courier.
When I complained on their Facebook pages (petite star and nursery value) they delete the comments they only appear to like positive feedback. My friends have commented and they have deleted these too.
Their customer service is shocking I've been shouted at, had the phoned put down on me and ignored by them.
I would not recommend any of their products. I am taking this matter further to Trading Standards.

• 3 in 1

Type of Pushchair

Bizzybizzy's Comment

Written on: 10/12/2013

I am too having the exact same problem after only 13 weeks of using it.I bought it through amazon.I have just sent them a email,so waiting to see what they say.How have you got on with trading standards?