for me...good value for money & hard wearing.

Guest's review of Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette

Mamas and Papas Pliko Pramette

“for me...good value for money and hard wearing.”

Written on: 22/08/2013

I have the 2008 model. Very sturdy. The only thing that didn't last was shopping basket and I agree it's a bad design because there is no support and it drags down easily.it dragged holes into itself. I put the pram away 2 years ago when my son was 3 and he used it as pushchair mode too. He loved it. Slept very soundly. I don't know many who haven't padded out their pram whatever the make to make it more comfy. I don't recall a problem with harness he seemed very secure. He was a 9lb baby and still on the 98 percentile and I didn't have space problems. The wheels have been very good. In fact the front two just wore down.. I walked everywhere with it , including a 25 minute hike up a bumpy dusty hill twice a day...and down again So I had to replaced them. I guess it got thrown about on about 20 Spain/uk flights without the special bag and still in one piece save for a few tiny tears . Being in Spain half the year it hasn't really been rain tested.. I
have resurrected it now and plan to use with second baby I had last week. Moving it around this week I think it needs a replacement set of back wheels but that's it. Wish they made these for taller people though.

• Travel Systems