rififi nightclub staleybridge & my personal experience

• Location

• Food

• Music

Guest's review of Stalybridge, Rififis

“rififi nightclub staleybridge and my personal experience”

Written on: 28/08/2011

what can i say, due to this place myself and my friends had the worst night ever! the sleazy bouncers 1 in paticular akeel ahmed slept with my friend and numerous others! she caught an sti from him and then she found he was married like the rest of the doormen! i suggest that rififi take a look at who they are employing.. the second time we went we caught the named doorman performing certain acts in the toilets with drunk ladies, we complained.. he was warned.. we were then barred..! my friend was devastated.. ladies i suggest that you stay away from the doormen at this s**t hole! unless you want to be riddled with hiv and other STI's! would not reccomend this as a night out to anyone! absolutely horrendous! was also very expensive.. mostly this place was full of coked up women and has little class! wont be going here again.. neither will my friends.. very very dissapointed! :-(

• Night Club