Absolutely Fantastic!

Laura_Groom's review of Sure Property Solutions - www.surepropertysolutions.co.uk

“Absolutely Fantastic!”

Written on: 06/11/2012 by Laura_Groom (1 review written)

I rented a property in Brighton with 4 other tenants and I have to say that that none of us could have been happier with the company. As a student, it is difficult to find letting agents whom you can trust, but Sure Properties were not only extremely efficient at sorting out any problems that we had, but they were always understanding and co-operative about things too. After reading the previous review on here I have to say that I couldn't disagree more with whoever wrote it. The director of the company was more than helpful on various occasions, and perhaps more importantly, always happy to do so. She was always polite with a great sense of humour, but constantly professional.

I would also like to point out that we all received our deposits back in full, and I can't understand why this person is claiming that half of their deposit was taken away for no reason, because I know for a fact that Sure always put the deposit into the Deposit Protection Scheme, so they cannot actually access any money without written consent from all of the tenants. And even prior to this happening they come round to the house at the end of the tenancy and point out things to the tenants that maybe need to be cleaned a little more to avoid being charged for them, or if this isn't possible then AGREE on the charge that will be taken from the deposit, so that there are no surprises or disputes at all.

I couldn't have been happier with the service we received and I would honestly still be renting with them now if I was still living in Brighton.

A well deserved 10/10