This company is nothing more than a mafia group!!

dfdfgdfg's review of Simarc Property Management Limited - www.simarc.co.uk

“This company is nothing more than a mafia group!!”

Written on: 23/07/2013 by dfdfgdfg (1 review written)

If you're buying a property and you hear the words SIMARC, pull out as soon as possible, they are money sharks praying on people trying to make a living!!! The owner Mr Peter GoodKind??? My arse!! The guy in worse than the Taliban and so are his staff!!!

Lmccs's Response to dfdfgdfg's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hi,

I'm a Director of our Leasehold Management Company and I've now started my own consultancy to offer advice on how you can improve the service your receive and reduce your management fees.

I successfully removed our bad Managing Agent and saved our development £25,000 a year!!

Are you a director of the Leasehold Management Company where you live?

Mat

Dingding1's Response to dfdfgdfg's Review

Written on: 29/01/2014

Its even worse - your freehold can be sold to them and then all your hassles start.