Remus management take money & do nothing in the repairs.

the5shed's review of Remus Property Management

“Remus management take money and do nothing in the repairs.”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by the5shed (1 review written)

Hello all.

I have lived on the estate that is run by Remus for over 15 years and the management are very happy to take are money and put it in to their pockets and fail to carry out the work for repairs that have already paid for last year.

As for there customer services they do not care about letting the estate falls into a state of disrepair. They have not replyed to my letter that I had sent to them at the begin of june. As for returning phone calls, forget it they can not be bothered.

This estate backs on to a council run estate, and people from that have broke the fence down to make a short cut to catch the local bus services to get to collage at Braintree.

This company needs to be shut down as they are just a total waste of time and uncaring to peoples feelings.

I would recommend to anybody that uses this management company, don't bother they are in it for the money only and not doing there what they should be doing and managing the maintance of the estste.

Modern day "Robin Hood" take the money and put it in are pockets.

• Other

Customer

The5Shed's Response to the5shed's Review

Written on: 28/12/2013

To add to this comment. I had sent a letter to there head office back in June 2013. And I have proof that they received the letter, it is now the the end of 2013. and at the beginning of December that sent me a FINAL DEMAND for the out standing balance there charges.

My financial situation dose not allow me to pay the amount that they are asking for.

I shall wait and see if they take me to court to retrieve the outstanding funds.