Oh my god!!

Guest's review of Countrywide Property Management

“Oh my god!!”

Written on: 18/03/2013

Am in the process of exchanging contracts - was told it would happen last Weds, then Thurs, then Friday, was assured it would be yesterday and today I am being told that they don't know when it will be (we are supposed to be completing this Friday!!!) So here I am, waiting and waiting and waiting. Nobody will tell me anything other than they have done all they can , they are apparantly as frustrated as me (I think not). I am surrounded by boxes, I can't make any arrangements regarding redirecting my post, I have a fridge freezer being delivered to the house I am buying this Sat and my buyers have arranged for Virgin Media to come out to my house on Sat - I can't even confirm to my removal firm on whether or not we will need them on Friday! What a mess. I have questioned the Conveyancer on a couple of issues I am not happy with and was shouted at and told "That is not my job". They really don't care about the stress they inflict on their PAYING client. They are rude and unhelpful. They will do the bare minimum and leave everything else to chance. I wish I had seen this site before agreeing to use them. Please avoid at all costs. Watch this space as who knows whether or not I will even be moving?!!

• Other