Written on: 13/02/2012
2. Unable to communicate
3. Do not fix anything
4. No not fix the things which become damaged because they do not fix anything
5. Lie about having fixed things
6. Charge extortionate amounts for no service (e.g. 1 visit by manager to property in 6 years)
7. Send bills which we cannot understand.
8. After saying that the bills are transparent and correct, send amended bills because the previous bills had mistakes in them.
9. Then send new bills to replace the amended bills. Very confusing.
10. Communal area electricity costs are extremely high.
11. Mould throughout communal area. Following our legal action through a solicitor, Countrywide have now stated they will "redecorate" the area. This will not deal with the underlying mould.
12. Cleaners they employed spritzed a spray around the property but didn't actually clean anything. This cost £80 a month for two spritzing visits.
13. My beautiful flat has been devalued. It's only 6 years old, but the communal area is shabby and a complete turn-off to potential buyers.
Steer cleat. Terrible, terrible people.
As rated by real users
"Amateur, disorganised, incompe..." Read More
"Increased charges for nothing ..." Read More
"Taking more than month for a p..." Read More
"Complete Rip Off Merchants" Read More
"AVOID" Read More