assignmenthelp.net review

rodix's review of Assignment Help - www.assignmenthelp.net

“assignmenthelp.net review”

Written on: 09/02/2012 by rodix (1 review written)

Last night I was struggling with my java assignment,I searched on google assignment help and found assignmenthelp.net ,I told operator regarding my urgency that I had an assignment in Java which I am unable to do ,he asked me to email me the assignment and I told I need it in 8 hrs .They provided me with quote of $300 and I looked on internet for cheaper quotes.I found many websites doing it for lesser price.Still I had discussion with operator regading my assignment.Still I went with them as they appear more legit than other websites and I had no time to take risk.But to my surprise they delivered the work in 7 hrs, also my code running perfectly with no error and it was peroperly commented so that I can understand it easily.
I know they were a bit expensive but they are worth it.
I will definately recomment my friends about their service.
Thanks a lot assignmentmenthelp.net

Guest's Response to rodix's Review

Written on: 27/04/2012

I am surprised you are happy with them and you have different experience, I gave them my SPSS assignment and I paid 200$ they didn't do it the proper way, they had no idiea how to do that. This was a joke and I decided to speak with my uncle who works as a lawyer and it looks like they are going to end up with criminal charges because in general it is illegal what they do, first I will try to get my money back if I won't they are gonna be miserable I can't wait until they will get a letter from my lawyer, he said he was gonna catch them no matter where they live:)