excellent service given

• Longevity

GordonMitchell's review of HP No.56 Black Ink Cartridge

HP No.56 Black Ink Cartridge

“excellent service given”

Written on: 06/12/2012 by GordonMitchell (1 review written)

I had reason to complain to Curry`s about a printer that I purchased, when I opened the cardboard box I discovered that there was start up inks present, I went back to the shop and informed an assistant of the problem and I was told that I could have a set for half price would you believe.
The inks should have been present in the box in the first place!
I composed a letter to Currys Head Office and within days I had a call from a gentleman informing me that I was quite right in informing head office. He sent me out a voucher to the value of £30.00 in order that I could purchase a set of inks that should have been present at point of sale.
I called into Newcastle store and an indian person served me, he was the most pleasant person you could wish to meet, He knew his job inside out and it was a pleasure to have been served by him HIS NAME IS MOHIT N0,32.
I will return to the store very soon to make further purchases on the account that it was really GOOD service I got from him. He is an ASSET to your company. I left the store most pleased indeed, in fact I spoke to a customer entering the store as I was leaving and I suggested that they got
MOHIT to serve them, HE KNOWS HOW TO TREAT CUSTOMERS . As I have said above he is an ASSET to the store.Many Thanks indeed, I WILL RETURN.
Yours sincerely Mr G Mitchell