Piece of junk.

wiggwamm's review of Karcher K2.94M Pressure Washer

Karcher K2.94M Pressure Washer

“Piece of junk.”

Written on: 02/03/2012 by wiggwamm (1 review written)

I bought one of these DIY power washers, it was great at the start, then after a few uses it lost pressure. I noticed water spraying out from the inside, so I took the cover off and used it without the cover, there was water spraying everywhere. I tried to seal the plastic pump body with an industrial sealant/adhesive, but the water kept finding new places to spray out from. I gave up in the end. The pump is fairly powerful but the cheap plastic body can't cope with the pressure. My brother also had the same model and had the exact same problem. Next one I buy I'll make sure the pump has a metal body. I wouldn't say all Karchers are rubbish, just the cheaply made DIY models.

Alanbru's Response to wiggwamm's Review

Written on: 26/03/2012

Exactly the same happened to mine.
I purchased the name more than goods, I have purchased a better made cheaper washer.

Davidbanner's Response to wiggwamm's Review

Written on: 02/09/2013

Why did you feel the need to try and DIY a fix on this - aren't they guaranteed for 2 years?

Davidgrey's Response to wiggwamm's Review

Written on: 30/03/2012

Same here lost pressure after a couple of times using it. I was really surprised as Karcher are a really good brand. But got my money back and it was expensive too