Predictor Pregnancy Test Review

Guest's review of Predictor Pregnancy Test

Predictor Pregnancy Test

“Hi everyone i did a predictor test last week. This i...”

Written on: 12/03/2012

Hi everyone i did a predictor test last week. This i should add will be my third baby. I did this test with both my others and must admit had no problems. But after doing this test i got a negative result, for some reason i had a feeling and decided to put it to one side and look at it again later. When i went back to it over 30 mins later there was a very very faint positive line we have been trying to concieve so wasnt sure i was just imagining things so went out and bought a clear blue test. Again did same thing but didnt even check it as was that dissappointed and thought it would be negative. When i did bother to look at it sometime later i almost fainted when it said Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!

I would'nt use a cheap test again as the stress just isnt worth saving yourself a few quid!

If you are unsure with the very unreliable Predictor test! I would suggest u go and buy another one and put your mind at rest either way!