Scanpan Titanium

Guest's review of Scanpan Classic

“Scanpan Titanium ”

Written on: 21/04/2012

I bought this pan because I was fed up with the non stick surface coming off pans within a year or so. I was told that the Scanpan titanium was a built in non stick and part of the construction of the pan and would not come away. It was great for the first 6 months but then went like the rest. It's now unusable. Very expensive and no better than anything else I've had with regard to the non stick durability.

Ipopan's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

I have the same experience! I have now my 3rd pan - and three times the same defect, a bubbling surface - and i am fed up with scanpan

Bet666's Comment

Written on: 15/05/2014

I bought the stockpot and am careful to use wooden spoons only, it has pitted terribly. What's the warranty on these goods?

Erera's Comment

Written on: 02/12/2013

I am very disappointed with Scanpan. I bought a frypan for $129 and everything sticks to it. It burns everything. The advertising is false. eggs stick, tomatoes stick and burn. I have to use a stainless steel scourer to clean it. I will never buy another pan and I want my money back.

Not happy Jan