Awful, Late, Unhelpful & Uncommunicative Customer Service

Guest's review of XDP Express

“Awful, Late, Unhelpful and Uncommunicative Customer...”

Written on: 07/08/2014

I recently purchased an item from eBay, ordered the item on Friday; the seller dispatched it through XDP Couriers on Saturday for a Tuesday delivery. On Wednesday we tried to contact XDP only to be kept on hold for 1.5 hours. We also sent 2 emails without reply. I finally got through to them only to be told that they could not find my details as their system had crashed, and told me to phone back. I requested that they phone me but was told they could not! Finally got through again and was told that the item had been despatched to the wrong depot! Communication with the customer - pathetic!

The XDP tracking page on their website gives no useful information and is confusing, in short a totally useless tracking system and a total waste of time. Sums up XPD Couriers in fact!

When the item was delivered (weighing 30kg) the driver was surly and less than helpful and verging on being rude. He deposited the item on my doorstep and was going to walk away when my wife had to ask the driver to put it in the house. He was less than happy with this request but did comply.

Luckily the item had been double boxed when being packaged as the outer box was in a very poor condition, it looked as if it had taken part in the rugby world cup and had come off worse of wear!.
EBay seller 5 stars, XPD courier 0 stars. I have already advised the seller to change courier companies before he loses custom.