Global Express/Priority?!!!

Guest's review of Parcelforce

“Global Express/Priority?!!!”

Written on: 30/08/2012

I wish I had read these reviews before, I am so fed up with the so called service. I took an extremely important document into my local postoffice in order for it to be sent to Sydney, Austalia as quickly as possible, I paid £58.80 to send the items to a box office address, via Global Express, as advised to do. That evening I was telephoned to be told that this service was not available for a box offic number, I had put the 'walk up' address on the document as well, but, that did not have a postcode. The helpful gentleman told me he would let me know what was going to happen, but that it would probably be downgraded to Global Priority. Two days later using the tracking number, it was still within 10miles of my home, it was supposed to be in Australia within 3 days. It is now Thursday, a week and two days since I first took the item to the postoffice and I have no idea where the packet is, the last details was given as 28/8/2012 at the International Hub forwarded for export, that was 2 days ago and the time and date was put on at 10.53am in the morning of the 28th. I have no faith in this so called service and would urge anyone thinking of using it to think again. It is going to cost me a great deal of money for the incompetance of these people, money I will not be able to claim back from them. I have no idea when the packet will arrive and I am disgusted with the whole organisation.