Exactly as told

elena_photo12's review of Parcelforce

“Exactly as told”

Written on: 22/08/2012 by elena_photo12 (1 review written)

I ordered a couple of books from amazon with the first class delivery and although the dispatch from Amazon was delayed within parcelforce collecting it, it was delivered to me in a day, the deliverer was very polite and waited around for me to get down the stairs to him. the parcel is in good condition and i am very happy with the speed of the delivery. I will definitively use their services again!! I paid £4 for their service which for four books i would say is very reasonable, i would not be concerned about their services just because of the poor reviews on here as at the end of the day people are more likely to put a bad review instead of a good review. I was skeptical about getting my package in time for my holiday as i will be going on saturday so meant it would need to be here in the next 3 days which worried me but to come within the first day i am very happy. everyone should se parcelforce! especially with amazon.