Stay away!!!

djkprojects's review of DPD UK Express Parcel Delivery

“Stay away!!!”

Written on: 29/03/2014 by djkprojects (1 review written)

If you want your parcel to arrive on a day you expect it DO NOT use DPD.
Ordered an item online with next day delivery, received texts confirming the times etc., waited whole day for the parcel only to receive a text late in a day that the driver tried to deliver it but there was nobody at premises and he left a card which was an absolute lie. They even took a picture of what's supposed to be my house which in fact is a nearby Pub !!!

This is not the first time I had parcel delivered by DPD and every time it was a distaster. When they were delivering the last parcel I checked on their site the latest status which showed that the driver is 0.5 a mile away and it should be with me in 30mins. Few minutes later I received a text saying that the parcel was reschedule for next day!!! I asked why was it and was told that driver's car broke down somewhere 30 miles away which obviously was another lie.

These people have no respect for either your parcel (videos on YouTube) or their clients.

I buy online regularly and have never ever had any problems with deliveries but DPD ones. This company shouldn't exists as it's a disgrace.