clickforart? Is it a con?

Guest's review of Click for Art www.clickforart.com

“clickforart? Is it a con?”

Written on: 28/06/2012

I ordered the Tokidoki Singapore Print chair which is not an insubstantial amount of money at a well respected Grand Design's exhibition - so I thought it would be ok. That was May - it is now almost July and despite emailing and calling I have not received either the chair, any correspondence, a phone call or more importantly my money back! (£1295) - I cannot call anyone in relation to the purchase, just the 'warehouse' which seems to be 2 lovely ladies who have no information! So I'm forced to email - to no avail! save yourself the heartache and money! I now have the pleasure of reporting this as fraud to my bank in order to get my money back. Happy day! (not)

James_Clickforart's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2013

The Wingchairs are a 6-8 week lead time, that is why the chair would have taken a certain amount of time to arrive. They are a bespoke hand made piece of furniture.

We apologise again for your frustration and hope you loved the chair when it did arrive.

That particular design is stunning!

Regards,