Best Headshots Ever!

Beachlife13's review of Rory Lewis Photography, Liverpool www.rorylewis.co.uk

“Best Headshots Ever!”

Written on: 25/10/2015 by Beachlife13 (1 review written)

From the moment I read Rory's website I knew I wanted him to take my Headshots. I loved his background and passion for headshot photography. I contacted him and booked online - it was quick, easy and his correspondence was excellent, friendly and I was excited to attend the photoshoot. I took my sister along and as soon as we arrived we loved the arty environment in the heart of Liverpool. We found parking easy and were kindly shown to Rory's studio by another guy working for the Retro cinema. Rory had an assistant trainee and this was fab as we could learn some tricks of the trade whilst he took my photos. He showed me the shots all the way through and I loved them. I knew I had the headshot I wanted within the first 5 mins as he is such a wonderful photographer with a great eye and making you feel so relaxed so portraying your true self. He also knows what the industry and Spotlight look for so he directs you throughout the shoot. He is courteous, friendly and fun and made the whole experience perfect. When I got the final retouched Headshots I was so thrilled they were wonderful. I will certainly use him again in the future and I would highly recommend any actor or individual wanting Headshots or photography to contact Rory. You will be thrilled with the result.