Actor Headshots for Star Wars

Guest's review of Rory Lewis Photography, Liverpool www.rorylewis.co.uk

“Actor Headshots for Star Wars”

Written on: 30/11/2013

Booked a session to have updated Headshots done with Rory for upcoming Star Wars auditions. It was rather short notice as I needed them done before the next weekend, but Rory gave up his day off to fit me in the next day!
I hadn't had Headshots done for a long while so was a bit nervous at the start, but Rory was friendly and chatty from the beginning and immediately put me at ease. He was very professional throughout the shoot and gave clear instruction regarding what I should do during the shoot.
Rory was extremely helpful in helping me select clothing for the shoot and we did a number of clothing, hairstyling and makeup changes throughout. I opted to not have a makeup artist present as wanted natural makeup free photos but also had photos taken with me in makeup I'd applied myself.
After the shoot the photos were with me in a couple of hours! What a turn around time!
The Star Wars audition day came and my professional headshot stood out a mile amongst the others - I made it through the initial audition and got to have an interview with the casting directors the same day. A headshot really does make or break your chances in the industry and I can't recommend Rory highly enough in producing high quality professional photos with a quick turnaround time and good value for money!