Written on: 30/11/2011 by sleepboy99 (1 review written)
1. If anybody is not sure if they want a makeover or not then just got to the New ID website and have a look at the before and after shots, it did it for me. My sister had a makeover and never stopped raving about it so I thought I might give it a go, I was not sure if I wanted to or not but after seeing those pictures I knew it was something that I really wanted to do.
I chose the Deluxe makeover that included
• • Welcome & Consultation
• • Professional Make-up Application
• • Professional Haircut
• • Blow-dry and Finish
• • Professional Photoshoot
• • View your Photoshoot
• • Complimentary 12x8 Branded Print
• • Complimentary Drinks Available Throughout
The deal was fifty pounds which I thought was very reasonable. Then I found that when you click on the more information bit on the website there is a deal where you can you pre pay for your prints and if you do that they match what you pay so you end up with twice the money to spend on them, so that made it a far better deal because I have to admit I was a bit shocked at the price of the pictures on the website.
I don’t really have any constructive but negative criticism for New ID because it ticked all the boxes, it was well organized, the studio was nicely decorated and clean, the makeover was great, they made me look proper hot, the photo shoot was a lot of fun and the pictures came out way better than I expected. I liked the staff and I really enjoyed the whole experience.
As rated by real users
"The perfect wedding photographer" Read More
"Great Place to visit" Read More
"Missing photos " Read More
"As a novice after many months ..." Read More
"Family portrait" Read More