New ID First Class

englandb's review of New ID London

“New ID First Class”

Written on: 13/11/2011 by englandb (1 review written)

You walk into The New ID studio and when you do enter this sleek modern Salon and you aren't bombarded with hairnets, noise and ugly styling stations but rather a stylish modern atheistically pleasing salon where a polite and friendly receptionist greets you with a smile and offers a beverage-Coffee? Water? Bucks fizz? Within minutes you are having a consultation and you really get the feeling they care how you look and that your head is more to them than just a days wages They showed me how to do my hair, suggested what products to use and how to take care of my very damaged hair. Next they made sure that I was happy with what was going on and handed me my second glass of bucks fizz. Which is always appreciated. When I left the salon, I was truly happy and I followed their instructions and when I turned up two months later, I had, as they had predicted nice undamaged hair. I would not let anyone touch my hair now it was such a complete job that was done. Next up was time to enter the photo studio and I wasn’t the most confident as mostly I am not the best looker in my pictures and I always have red eyes when they are open but this studio stopped that and also has a fun atmosphere. The staff was helpful with everything from background ideas to clothing choices to prop suggestions for my shots. They take so many pictures, too, with a big variety of poses. It's really hard to choose which ones you want cause they're all so good. During the shoot, they play music of your choice. I was really happy i chose this place. Don't go anywhere else for your makeover and photoshoot. You won't be disappointed here. This place is the best!