My first but not my last

ugogirl's review of New ID London

“My first but not my last”

Written on: 05/11/2011 by ugogirl (1 review written)

I've been going to Salon's since I was a young girl. But I have never been for a complete makeover and photoshoot. New ID are true professionals. I had never been to this salon before. I can truly tell you that my experience there has been better than any salon I've gone to before. One reason it is so special is the staff. They took the time to get to know me and a feel for what it is you are looking for. They cut and coloured my hair to perfection (and I don't have great hair). They know their stuff! You will be made to feel right at home and in the best of hands. My hair is looking the best it has ever looked. Next I have to tell you about my photo taking session. They really created a comfertable and relaxing setting, which through my pictures I feel it allows anyone who sees them to see the "real me". I got an array of photo styles, and shots as well. My photos turned out fantasitic. My husband and I could not be happier with my pictures which he was happy to pay for. You cannot beat having the photos in your hand to hold and look at especially in the beautiful album which I bought from the New ID people. New ID is the only photography company i have and will ever use and I will recommend the New ID staff and salon to all of my friends in the London area. I know I'll be back!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib