Very good but room for improvement

jollyrogers's review of New ID Burlingtons, Manchester

“Very good but room for improvement ”

Written on: 30/04/2012 by jollyrogers (1 review written)

I thought my deluxe makeover with New ID was great. There were aspects of the day that were not perfect, like the fact that the way it is organized, means that you end up sitting about if the person you are waiting for, ie, the hairdresser is with another client. The room that you view the pictures in could be bigger and more comfortable and who wants to wait up to eight weeks to get their pictures but other than that this experience rocks. The standard of hairdressing is fantastic, so it is very much worth the wait, four weeks in and my hair still looks incredible and in really nice condition. I liked the hair products so much I bought a bottle of shampoo and another of conditioner. The makeup was totally awesome, I loved how they made me look and was very impressed at the attention to detail and how they took what I wanted into so much consideration which is not true for the last company I used to have a makeover several years ago who did not give a hoot how I wanted to look and made me look like a clown. The photoshoot was lovely, the bright lights, props and backgrounds were amazing. It was a lot of fun having my pictures taken and I was very impressed the variety of shots that I had to choose from at the end. All in all I was very impressed with New ID, but there is definitely room for a bit of improvement.