You will spend more than you think, but its well worth it!

treetrumps22's review of New ID Burlingtons, Manchester

“You will spend more than you think, but its well worth...”

Written on: 25/04/2012 by treetrumps22 (1 review written)

After I had my makeover with New ID I thought I was only going to have one or two of the pictures as well as the free one that they gave me, but I was so impressed with the standard of the pictures that I wanted to have more of them. It was so hard to choose and there were a lot of shots that I just didn’t want to leave behind and then I thought that it would be a of a strange thing to do to have photos of myself literally all over the house so I discussed this with the girl that did the viewing session with me and she suggested that I get one big frame to display them all in. she showed me the different options on the frames. This is the one part of the New ID website that I had no looked at because I had not intended to get that many pictures. I decided in the end to take the Scene Collection A frame. It holds thirteen images, the is one main big one in the middle and the rest are around it, it looks really good and shows off all of my pictures without me looking self obsessed having them on every wall of the house. The main one is 12 x 16 and the smaller ones around the edge are 4 x 5. It looks really effective, I went for the Opal effect with polished steel fixing. This may have cost me an arm and a leg but not only does it give me a great reminder of a really nice half a day with New ID it reminds me of how good I can look and I have made so much more of an effort with my appearance since then and it has not gone unnoticed. The only thing you need to be aware of with this company is that if you think you are going to be able to resist your pictures and only buy one or two you are mistaken! They are way too lovely!