A great makeover at New ID

jessieg's review of New ID Burlingtons, Manchester

“A great makeover at New ID ”

Written on: 01/04/2012 by jessieg (1 review written)

New ID is a great place to go for a photoshoot, I had a blast when I had a Celebrity Hair-styling make-up & Photoshoot there last month. The deal only cost me twenty five pounds and included the welcome consultation, which is done when you first get to the salon to establish what sort of look you are after and gives you the opportunity to ask all of the questions you want answered and get to know the staff and how the experience pans out. The voucher also included the professional makeup application, dry hair styling (wash your hair before you go ladies), the professional photoshoot, a free 5 x 7 print and complimentary drinks the whole time you are there and that includes Bucks Fizz if you fancy it, I personally did not because I got there at nine in the morning!
The makeup part was the best for me, because I have always wanted to learn more about makeup and it is almost like a mini lesion, I picked up some really good advice and tips on application, especially on evening out my complexion, I feel a lot more confident with makeup application and it was worth the money just for that part of the experience.
I loved the photo shoot, they make some really interesting use of the backgrounds and props. I took along four outfits but in the end I was happy to just have my pictures taken in three of them. I loved the heavy chain they gave me to hold during the shoot, I thought it was a bit odd to start off with but it worked fantastically well in the pictures.
I would highly recommend New ID and if I have another makeover in the future I would not hesitate to book with them again.