Worst Website Ever!

• Ease Of Upload

TennisSML55's review of WebShots www.webshots.com

“Worst Website Ever!”

Written on: 29/04/2013 by TennisSML55 (1 review written)

I had been a member of Webshots for over 10 years. I ranted and raved how great Webshots is, how easy it was to upload and share images. Now I just found out they went and changed over to Smile and deleted all of my 10+ years of images. They claim they sent out numerous emails stating this was going to happen, but I had never received 1 email from them, the last email I have from them is in September of 2012. I have a specific folder within my email for Webshots so I can track my statistics that they send out via email. I now have lost soo many memories from over the years, I can definitely say disaster. When I emailed them, they proceeded to tell me that they sent out notifications to download and save images and if we didn't they would be deleted, then the guy had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to sign up for their new site called Smile. Will never recommend Webshots again. Aggravated, Disappointed, and Upset Past Customer.

• Free