Photo Booth Hire UK - www.photoboothhireuk.com Review

Guest's review of Photo Booth Hire UK - www.photoboothhireuk.com

“We hired the photo booth for my sister's wedding and...”

Written on: 22/04/2014

We hired the photo booth for my sister's wedding and it was amazing! Each time you entered the both you could have 4 photos taken and you got 2 prints each time. Everyone had so much fun taking photos during the evening with one copy from each person going into a guest book which has created great memories for us! There were props in the photobooth which added to the fun and it was enjoyed by all the guests young and old! We were also all given a keyring with our photos in which was a really nice touch.The quality of the pictures was also amazing.

The staff who stayed with the booth all night were lovely and so helpful and were there to assist with everyone who entered the photo booth.

I Would definitely reccomend the photo booth for parties and weddings, the photos have created great memories that we wouldn't of had otherwise! It was so nice to have something different to the usual professional wedding photos and it meant we didn't have to worry about taking photos all day as we could just pop into the booth and we instantly had memories.

Amazing service overall !