Very disappointed

Guest's review of SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk

“Very disappointed”

Written on: 24/10/2013

Ordered a wedding album from Snapfish and using for the first time found it very confusing. Took nearly a week and a lot of headaches before got it looking presentable.
Ordered extra prints did not request 6 x 4 as we knew the photos had been edited by us so chose as they would be straight from the camera.
They arrived before the album and we were extremely upset to find the colouring wrong and heads were cut off most of the group pictures. They did not resemble the photos we took, in fact it was like they had gathered the different sized photos together like a pack of cards and guillotined the whole bunch at once cropping the tops straight off.
I found it difficult to contact them online as the instructions were not for a novice and so I rang.
They said they could not duplicate my photos as the order had closed and could only refund my money.
I explained that the only way to prove that they were worthy of my custom was to show that they can get it right but apparently this was not an option.
DO THEY NOT HAVE A QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT - APPARENTLY NOT.