No words to describe the incompetence!

7587kelly's review of SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk

“No words to describe the incompetence! ”

Written on: 20/04/2013 by 7587kelly (1 review written)

Well... where to start.....?

Worst service I have EVER known!!!

In brief... VERY BRIEF as my issues were extensive...

1: Their discount code didn't work. Spent ages trying to get it rectified. Was promised the discount would be refunded from the total amount after I paid. How very naive of me to believe this.

2: I am English and live in glasgow and so do not struggle with accents... UNTIL I speak to Snapfish. The are rude, dismissive and dishonest!

3: Upon contacting them to find out where my order was as it was late, I was told that I cancelled my order on the day I made it... NEWS TO ME!

4: After the unexplained cancelling of my order... and the unexplained disappearance of two emails they allege they sent to notify me, they still requested the money from my account 5 days after it was cancelled and the refund allegedly processed!

5: To top it off they tried to fob me off with INVALID BANK TRANSACTION ID'S to 'prove' the imaginary refund was on its way! If I hadn't checked with my bank I would be none the wiser.

I still have no photos and no refund and a HUGE phone bill to add insult to injury.

If you would like either photographs OR your money back when they cancel your order AVOID SNAPFISH AT ALL COSTS!!!