WORST SERVICE EVER!

Guest's review of SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk

“WORST SERVICE EVER!”

Written on: 19/03/2013

I ordered a snapfish photobook for a university project final piece. I ordered it 12 days before the deadline just to ensure that it would arrive on time for me to hand it in.

However, a week after ordering it, i signed into my snapfish account to look at my order tracking status to see where it was and it appeared as 'cancelled'.

I emailed the customer service centre to see why my order appeared as cancelled and why i had not been notified of this. I recieved a reply saying this was a mistake and my order had not been cancelled and was in the process of being printed.

Just to make sure, i rang the customer service centre the next day to check that my order was definately not cancelled and was on the way to me. I was again assured that my book was not cancelled and was in process.

I then recieved an email the day after from a different person stating that my order had been cancelled and they 'hoped' i would be refunded. Of course, this was 4 days before my deadline and a refund was not what i wanted, i wanted my book.

I made another call to customer services to ask what was going on and why i was being told 2 different things. The guy then told me that my order had been cancelled but he would try and order a new one but couldn't guarantee that it wouldnt be cancelled again.

I have still not recieved my book or any email notifying me of what is happening or a refund. They have the worst communication and service i have ever experienced, as if i had not sent several emails and made serveral phone calls, i would still be waiting and wondering where on earth my book is!

DO NOT USE SNAPFISH!