Customer service does not exist

Guest's review of SnapFish - www.snapfish.co.uk

“Customer service does not exist”

Written on: 30/01/2013

i recently tried to order photographs from them, I have used them before. This time my paypal payment was cancelled by them, I tried my bank card, this was cancelled by them. I checked my account, this is fine I have since made payments using both methods elsewhere.
I telephoned snap fish to pay but it has to be online. I have since had endless email conversations whereby they request snapshots of the error again and again, I keep emailing them this but they cant see it although they see my email! They arent attachments. all i get is the same standard apology line and the same request for snapshots. 3 days later they say it has to be a jpg & they want part of my bank details, I havent lost any money so no idea why they want these now. I would expect a proper investigation, they never call me to discuss the issue.. As their products are no better than their competitors I shall no longer bother with them, they clearly do not want my money. Don't bother with this company either because if there's a problem your'll be talking to a useless brick wall.